The Boxborough Harvest Fair is an annual celebration of the things that people of the town of Boxborough, Massachusetts grow, make, and do. Adults, children, even entire families are encouraged to enter items! The 2016 Fair will be held on Saturday, September 10, 2016 on Middle Rd, at the Town Hall and the UCC Congregational Church, Boxborough, Massachusetts.
You can help!
- Start planning to show what you can do at this year’s fair! Exhibit your garden produce; grow the largest sunflower, pumpkin, zucchini, or other vegetable; display your special craft project. See the Exhibits menu for more details on exhibiting.
- New this year! Community Shout Outs!: Send a note of appreciation to a local business, a teacher, or someone special in our community (pets included). Messages will be printed in the Harvest Fair Booklet. $5 per message. Please contact Nathaniel Stuntz – email@example.com to submit a Shout Out! by July 22, 2016.
- Local Artists: display your art in the fair’s Art Exhibit.
- Local businesses and organizations: help to sponsor the fair by purchasing an advertisement in the fair booklet and on the fair website. See the Sponsor Information menu for details
- Town organizations: set up an information table at the fair.
- Local Artisans: display or demo at the fair.
- Crafts people: sell your items at the fair.