The 2018 Fair is Saturday, September 8!
The Boxborough Harvest Fair is an opportunity to show–and perhaps win a prize for–what you make or grow. There are separate categories for adults and children. There’s even a family category. All are encouraged to enter items! This year’s Fair will be held on Saturday, September 8, 2018, on Middle Rd, at the Town Hall and the UCC Congregational Church, Boxborough, Massachusetts.
There are so many ways to enjoy the Fair:
- Start planning to show at this year’s fair! Exhibit your garden produce; grow the largest sunflower, pumpkin, zucchini, or other vegetable; display your special craft project. See the Exhibits menu for more details on exhibiting.
- Local Artists: display your art in the fair’s Art Exhibit.
- Local businesses and organizations: help to sponsor the fair by purchasing an advertisement in the fair booklet and on the fair website. See the Sponsor Information menu for details
- Town organizations: set up an information table at the fair.
- Local Artisans: display or demo at the fair.
- Crafts people: sell your items at the fair.
- Everyone: plan to come and have a good time!