Skip to content
- Exhibits must be received at the Boxborough Town Hall between 5pm and 8pm, Friday September 9, 2016. All exhibits must remain in place until 3:30pm Saturday September 10.
- Except as otherwise noted, Exhibit classes are open to all ages. Adult and Youth entries will be displayed and judged separately. Youth entries are open to boys and girls 15 and under (as of the date of the fair). A youth may choose to exhibit in the Adult category. Depending on the number of entries, and at the judge’s discretion, youth entries may be further divided into under-8, 8-11, and 12-15.
- A person may offer for exhibit only items produced and/or prepared by himself/herself not previously exhibited at a Boxborough Fair.
- A person shall enter only one item for judging in any single class.
- Entrants may choose to submit any number of items as “For Exhibit only”, in which case the item will not be judged.
- Please be careful to choose the class which best matches your entry. At a judge’s discretion items entered in the wrong class may be re-classified, marked down, or disqualified.
- Classes may be divided, and new classes judged, providing that there are at least three entries in both the original class and in any new class to be judged.
- Undesirable quality exhibits and those not properly entered will not be accepted.
- The Fair will not be responsible for loss or damage of exhibits.
How to enter an Exhibit
- Browse the exhibit categories and decide which ones you would like to enter.
- Make, grow, raise, build, sew, or bake your entries.
- Fill-in and attach one exhibit card to each item you enter.
- Walk-In Registration and Check-In
Friday, September 9, between 5 p.m. and 8 p.m., bring your entries to the Grange Hall (second level of Town Hall), 29 Middle Rd. Boxborough.
Print out, fill out, and bring (preferred) an exhibit card for each entry, or fill out a card at entry.
Saturday, September 10, between 3:30pm and 4pm, collect your entry.