Community Organizations and Crafters: Boxborough Harvest Fair
The Boxborough Harvest Fair will be held Saturday September 7, 2019, from 11am-4pm at the Boxborough Town Hall, 29 Middle Rd, Boxborough.
At this time registration for vendor spaces is closed. If you have already registered, please read the message below
Good afternoon Harvest Fair vendors, We are really looking forward to seeing all of you on Saturday, September 7th at Town Hall in Boxborough for the 2019 Harvest Fair. We, on the Harvest Fair Committee, have made every effort to make this year’s Fair a great success. We hope you all agree!
We’ve been watching the weather predictions, and it seems that Dorian’s progress is making the likelihood of rain on Saturday steadily higher. As of this morning, there is light rain expected till noon. However, we are NOT ready to cancel the fair (it has only ever been cancelled once in historical memory!), but we also don’t want everyone to be miserable.
So, as of now, we are going to keep hoping for the best, and plan to make the call by 7am Saturday morning as to whether to cancel. *If we do cancel* we will send an email, to the address you supplied at registration, at that time.
With that accommodation for Mother Nature in place, here are the expectations for the day:
- All vendor booths will be in the parking lot of Town Hall (29 Middle Road).
- Set-up opens at 8am, and must be completed by 10:30am
- You may drive to your space (see a volunteer at the Info Booth in front of Town Hall to determine your numbered space location) to unload, but your vehicle must be moved to a designated lot across 111 (61 Stow Road) by 10:30am – with the only exception being those with HC parking stickers.
- Any displays and popup tents MUST be weighted down – spaces are all on asphalt, so tent pegs will not be an option.
- The fair ends at 4pm, and the road in front of Town Hall will be closed till that time, so please do not pack up your booth before 4pm.
- There are restrooms available in Town Hall. Food and drink is available for purchase from the Boxborough Firefighters (BBQ), Legend Cafe (wraps and other sandwiches + baked goods), True West beer, Pony Shack cider, and popcorn from the Boy Scouts.
- The closest ATM is a 5-7 min walk from the Fair location (Middlesex Bank, 629 Mass Ave) so please bring any cash you need for making change.
We have accommodated all requests that were made at the time of registration. If you have any special needs that you forgot to mention, email me as soon as possible since changes cannot be made after this Thursday at noon. We also ask that you let us know if your plans have changed and you will not be attending the Fair.
Thank you for registering to be part of this year’s Harvest Fair. We hope you enjoy yourself!