Community Organizations and Crafters: Boxborough Harvest Fair
The Boxborough Harvest Fair will be held Saturday September 9, 2017, from 11am-4pm at the Boxborough Town Hall, 29 Middle Rd, Boxborough.
There are a limited number of outside 12ft x 10ft spaces are available for local Community Organizations; Artisans who wish to display or demo; Craft sellers; or other Vendors. There is a fee of $10 to reserve a space. The fee will be waived for Boxborough Community Organizations.
PLEASE NOTE: if you have requested a table space, check the following list to see whether your registration has been processed.
As of today these Vendors and Organizations are registered for spaces for the craft area.
To reserve a space, fill out the form at the bottom of the page, and click the Send email button, then mail a check for $10, made out to “The Boxborough Fair Committee”, to:
Boxborough Harvest Fair, Table Spaces
c/o Nathan McKinley
188 Picnic St.
Boxborough MA 01719
For more information email email@example.com
Information for Vendors, Craft Sellers and Organizations who have pre-registered for
table space at the Fair
- Ralph DeMent will be the onsite contact during the fair to answer setup questions etc.
- Tables can be set up starting at 9am, Saturday September 9, 2017.
- The main space for tables is outside, to the left of the Town Hall. Please note that this location is a change from last year. Spaces in front of the church are available on an on-request basis.
- Table spaces will be assigned on a first-come-first-served basis.
- You are responsible for bringing your own table.
- If you want shade or protection from rain, you are responsible for bringing your own cover.
- Please plan to stay until the end of the Fair.
- You can park in the Town Hall parking lot to unload, but please plan to move your car to the church parking lot during the fair.